Job Path supports people with developmental disabilities as they make choices about their lives and play valued roles in their communities.
Job Path encourages people to explore what they want out of life and to chart their own journeys. Then we provide the opportunities and support for them to succeed at paid and/or volunteer work, living in their own homes, and participating in community life. Job Path is a reflective organization where staff carefully listens to people and thoughtfully considers the implications of their decisions.
We believe that:
- everyone has gifts and capabilities and can make a real contribution
- everyone can be part of community life
- everyone deserves respect
- everyone should have the opportunity to fulfill their dreams
- everyone has a voice that should be heard
- everyone has the right to make decisions about his or her own life