Work. Life. Community.
For people with developmental disabilities
Job Path supports people with developmental disabilities as
they make choices about their
lives and play valued roles in
Job Path encourages people to explore what they want out of life and to chart their own journeys. Whether it’s finding a job, making
a contribution in a volunteer role, establishing a home, or being part of the community, the goal is to assist the person to lead a full
and active life.
We believe that:
- everyone has gifts and capabilities
- everyone has the right to make decisions about his or her own life
- everyone has a voice that should be heard
- everyone can play a role in community life
- everyone should have the opportunity to join the workforce