Job Path is a great place to work – we’re a passionate, mission-driven organization committed to disability justice and building community. Because we value the members of our team, we offer great benefits for our staff. As part of their compensation package, employees are also eligible for:
Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Full-time salaried workers earn paid vacation time, starting a 3 weeks of paid vacation per year and 4 weeks in subsequent years, plus 12 days of paid sick time.
- Hourly workers earn Paid Time Off for vacation, personal, and sick leave.
- Paid “floating holiday” time to be taken at your discretion.
- LOW-COST medical insurance and vision insurance, and drug prescription option for full-time employees, children, and spouse/qualifying domestic partner
- NO-COST dental insurance plans for full-time employees with low cost options for family members
- Employee assistance program (free short term therapy, legal assistance, financial counseling and more)
- NO COST short-term disability benefits
- FREE life insurance coverage and long term disability coverage for full-time salaried employees
Financial and Savings Benefits
- Flexible spending account programs for medical and dependent care
- Tax-free transit program
- Special pricing on travel and entertainment tickets through Plum Benefits
- 403(b) plan with 5% employer contribution after two years of service*
Interested in starting a career at Job Path?
Join our team and help us bring more involvement in community life.
View our job listings to find the right career for you.